Note: on a small phone you may need to rotate to landscape
Rates applicable from 7 June 2024 to 5 June 2025
|Tariffs for children||
Under 18 sleeping in parent's room are half parent's tariff all year.
Member's children must be registered in the booking system, otherwise half guest tariff will apply.
|Bedroom cleaning and linen fee||
Bedroom cleaning $35 per room, $10 per bunk bed and linen $27.50 per person. Linen exchanged for clean linen during booking $27.50 per person (by arrangement with lodge managers).
|• 23 Jun - 14 Sep Minimum booking 2 nights
• 28 Jul - 3 Aug AAC Week (All AAC members at DP member tariff)
|Single supplement per night||40||47||73|
Evening meal included in tariff 6 nights of the week
Downhill: Races to be held on 7 September (at Anton). Some rooms held at DP for competitors 6&7 September
XC: Hotham - Dinner Plain Pub to Pub competitors have booking priority 2&3 August.
• 7 Jun - 22 Jun Minimum booking 2 nights
# till 5 Oct if advance booking made before 1 Sept
|Single supplement per night||29||34||53|
Evening meal included in tariff 6 nights of the week
• 29 Sep# 2024 - 5 June 2025
# from 6 Oct if advance booking made before 1 Sept
|Single supplement per night|
|* Minimum Summer Booking $300|
|* Bookings of 6 rooms or more require Board approval|
|* Spa set up and cleaning $90 during summer. Must be paid at time of booking (optional)|
|* Cleaning of communal areas $200 (optional)|
|* Exclusive use of the Lodge: $750 per day plus $480 cleaning & $27.50 per person linen fee|
|* Bookings of 10 adults or more in less than 6 rooms, guests at member rates|
|Day of Arrival||2pm|
|Day of Departure||10am|
Non Dinner Plain AAC members should open the Dinner Plain booking site using their member number, surname and the name of their own lodge from the 'Login From' list.
- Members should make and pay for bookings via the booking website.
When booking ensure your contact details are up-to-date in each booking.
- If you wish to change or add to your booking, open your booking details on the website and use the “Change Booking” button. This may be done up until two weeks before the booking start date.
- Winter and Off-peak dinner is included in tariff 6 nights/week. Vegetarian diets will be catered for and must be advised at least two weeks in advance of visit. All other special diets need to self cater.
- Late arrival during winter: If you require dinner to be kept, phone Lodge Manager during week prior.
- Bedroom cleaning $35 per room, $10 per bunk bed and linen $27.50 per person. Linen exchanged for clean linen during booking, by arrangement with lodge managers, $27.50 per person.
- Each room has one car park allocated.
- During summer, visitors are responsible for cleaning the communal areas. Visitors may pay to have the communal areas cleaned for them by paying the communal area cleaning fee of $200 at the time of the booking.
- During summer the spa is only available if paid for when booking.
- The bunk room may be booked exclusively by families of 5 with 3 or more children, or by a member with 4 guests.
- Members booking in guests must be present for the full duration of the booking.
- Members may book a maximum of two rooms and bring a maximum of five adult guests per booking in the winter and off-peak periods. If rooms/beds are available within seven days of a member’s booking they may then book in more guests.
- 18 to 26 year old Dinner Plain members will be charged AAC rate for their 18 to 26 y/o guests.
- All adult visitors to the lodge must abide by posted signage and directions from the Lodge Managers and be familiar with the “AAC Dinner Plain Lodge Use Behaviour Standards”.
Extra rules for booking during the Priority Booking Period
(Feb 1 to March 15)
Between 8pm on February 1st and 6th, 2024, a member may book a maximum of 7 days during the 2024 Winter and Off Peak periods. Members who book more than 7 days will have their bookings cancelled and the cancellation fee will apply.
Between 8pm on February 7 and March 15 a member may bring the total 2024 Winter and Off-Peak days booked to 14. Members who book more than 14 days will have their bookings cancelled and the cancellation fee will apply.
During the priority booking period (February 1 to March 15) only families with school age children may make bookings during the 2024 school holidays (29 June to 21 July and 21 September to 12 October). Adult members whose employment restricts taking holidays to within these dates should seek approval to book from the Booking Officer prior to the priority booking period.
- During the priority booking period (Feb 1 to March 15) only Members who intend to compete in the Hotham to DP Pub to Pub race may book 2&3 August.
Changing priority bookings after March 15th
- Changing bookings (editing, adding guests etc) created during the priority booking period after March 15th will attract a surcharge of 15% of the total final cost of the booking. The Booking Officer will add the surcharge to your booking after you have made the changes.
- To avoid the surcharge the booking must be completed before March 15 and remain unchanged up to the first night of the booking.
- Cancellations may be done online
All booking cancellations will incur at least a 15% charge.
Notice of cancellation Refund More than 28 days 85% 14 to 28 days 75% Less than 14 days Nil
If a cancelled room is rebooked then an 85% refund will be given.