Note: on a small phone you may need to rotate to landscape
Rates applicable from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
If COVID restrictions are in force, a surcharge may be applied to cover additional costs.
|Race Week Sun 31 Jul - Sat 6 Aug. Race Weekend 5-6 August, with Race and Dinner on Sat 6 August. TO BE CONFIRMED
Surcharge for Race week or weekend $50, includes presentation dinner and race entry (children half price).
|• 13 Jun - 25 Jun
• 4 Sept to Thur 22 Sept
|• Fri 23 Sept - end of season|
|Peaks Challenge 11-13 March, per night (minimum 2 night booking)||80||90||100|
|Summer rates apply at all other non ski season times|
|* Minimum Summer Booking $400 except for Peaks Challenge or as otherwise advertised|
Subject to change if special arrangements are in place for COVID-19
|Day of Arrival||5pm|
|Day of Departure||10am|
For those arriving early or leaving late, luggage can be stored near the lodge entrance
Online bookings via: aacfallscreek.cbdweb.net
Members of AAC lodges other than Falls Creek should open the AAC Falls Creek booking site using their member number, surname and the name of their own lodge from the 'Login From' list.
Phone: 0409 417 253 Mon-Fri 6pm-8:30pm
Post: 24 St James Rd Heidelberg 3084
- Covid Safe procedures may overrule published conditions including, but not limited to, obligations of members and guests, services provided, occupancy restrictions, check-in/check-out, and length of bookings.
- Until further notice, full Coronavius vaccination (or official exemption) is required for all members and guests 16 and over.
- Peaks Challenge bicycle event weekend (11-13 March): min 2 night booking, special rate & services. BOOKED OUT, but contact booking officer in case of cancellations.
- Members & guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 18 years old at time of stay are charged at 50% adult rate.
- Children under 3 years old at time of stay are free-of-charge.
- Week is seven nights: Sunday to Saturday nights.
- Mid-Week is five nights: Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Weekend is two nights: Friday & Saturday nights.
- Included in tariffs: Continental breakfast in ski season plus full cooked breakfast Mon-Sat in winter peak season.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and rooms cleaned on departure during ski season only.
- Bookings during peak winter season of more than two continuous weeks and large guest group bookings are subject to Committee approval.
- Spa and sauna are not open in summer except for special events.
- No pets.
- Opening times for weekend and other bookings other than Week, Midweek, Opening or Race weekends
Single nights can only be booked 1 day prior
Members: 19 days prior (Monday)
AAC reciprocal: 16 days prior (Thursday)
Guests: 15 days prior (Friday)
Bookings may be requested earlier, but cannot be confirmed till bookings officially open. The online booking system provides a Waitlist facility that allows you to request weekend and other short bookings ahead of the official opening time. Please take the time to read about Waitlist on the Booking Rules page of the booking system.
Contact the lodge
Phone: 03 4706 0102