Opening of Bookings for Winter Week & 5 Night Midweek*
|1st||Members booking themselves in their own lodge||Member||1 Feb|
|2nd||AAC members booking in other lodges||AAC||1 March|
|3rd||Spouse or children of member accompanied by that member in own lodge||Guest||8 March|
|4th||Non-member guests accompanied by member||Guest||15 March|
* Niseko bookings open from 1 April
- All lodges: No smoking. No pets
- All 1st priority bookings made in the 1 priority period have equal priority. Then all bookings are taken in order of receipt.
- Midweek, for booking priority purposes, is five nights, Sunday to Thursday, at Anton, Dinner Plain and Falls Creek. Perisher 4 night (Sunday to Wednesday) and 3 night (Thursday to Saturday) are equivalent. Individual lodges may accept different booking start days/durations after the initial booking priority period. Dinner Plain also allows other complying bookings in the booking priority period, see lodge details for further information.
- Weekend minimum booking: Friday and Saturday nights (no single nights).
- Refer to lodge details or booking officer for opening of bookings for summer and winter stays other than 7 or 5 nights beginning Sunday
- Refer to lodge details for variations: ie children's rates etc
- Rates from Friday of Queen's Birthday Weekend (NSW & Vic) except where noted for individual lodges
- Restrictions on age of children for family booking priority may vary at individual lodges
- All prices include GST (except Niseko).
Some lodges may have overriding conditions and rates if COVID-19 precautions are in place
- Members of Anton, Dinner Plain, Falls Creek and Perisher are encouraged to use the online booking system that is accessible from their websites.
- The online booking system allows AAC members to book into most other AAC lodges as well as their own. (Most of the AAC lodges have enabled this feature.) To book into an AAC lodge other than their your own, log on to the desired lodge using your member number, surname and the name of your own lodge from the 'Login From' list.
For bookings to be confirmed
- Current annual subscription must have been paid
- Payment in full must accompany bookings
- Different priority bookings are processed on the different dates. When lodging bookings that have different priorities, it is essential to make separate bookings and separate payments for the different priorities, otherwise your bookings will be processed at the date of the lowest priority you lodge.
Family and guests
- Non-member spouse and children of a member must be accompanied by the member. Different conditions apply to Niseko.
- The lodges are run for their members. Guests must be booked, and paid for, by their accompanying member.
Information to be supplied when making a booking
- For each applicant being booked please supply
- Full name, sex and membership status (ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th priority).
- The dates you require and any second preference dates.
- Telephone numbers & email addresses where you can be contacted day and night. Mail, email & fax bookings must be on printed booking form, available on the website.
What to take
- Bookings voucher must be taken to all lodges , except where online bookings do not require them
- Most lodges provide linen in winter but require you to supply your own in summer. See individual lodge details.
- Bookings are made available only to the people specifically named on booking vouchers. Bookings are not transferable. If someone booked can't attend, a new booking must be made through the booking agent, who will give preference to those on the waiting list. Please don't arrive at the lodge with a 'transferred' booking - it won't be accepted.
- Please notify cancellations promptly
- Applications for refunds must be made in writing to the relevant lodge committee, by the end of the season. Enclose booking agent's cancellation voucher and original booking voucher.
Cancellation Refunds * ^
|Notice of cancellation||Refund|
|More than 28 days||85%|
|14 to 28 days||75%|
|Less than 14 days||Nil|
* See Anton booking information for their different refund policy
^ Some lodges may have different conditions for cancellations associated with COVID-19
See rates, entry/exit times, booking officer and general booking information for each lodge
All dates taken from state government websites as of 13/11/2020
|ACT||26 Jun - 11 Jul||18 Sep - 4 Oct|
|NSW||26 Jun - 11 Jul||18 Sep - 4 Oct|
|QLD||26 Jun - 11 Jul||18 Sep - 4 Oct|
|SA||3 Jul - 18 Jul||25 Sep - 10 Oct|
|TAS||3 Jul - 19 Jul||25 Sep - 10 Oct|
|VIC||26 Jun - 11 Jul||18 Sep - 3 Oct|
|WA||3 Jul - 18 Jul||25 Sep - 10 Oct|
AAC Interclub Race Weekend at Perisher, hosted by Niseko
- Interclub race day Saturday, 4 September
- Friday & Saturday night accommodation for race weekend: Dinner & drinks provided on Saturday night, continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday. Price to be advised
- Nights of Sunday 25 July - Saturday 31 July
- All AAC members may stay at any AAC lodge at the same tariff and priority as a member of that lodge. Book from 1 February via online system or agent of booked lodge.
Most single articles can be printed using the gear/settings icon that appears near their top right corner. This means you can print just the bit that you want.
If you need to print out all the booking information in a single document, here is a version formatted for printing as a single document. It is a compendium of the web pages, not a format optimised for print.
If you print double sided it will take 4 sheets of A4, with each side showing 2 "pages". It will be easiest to read if you select Flip on Short Edge on your printer settings.