This page is being redeveloped in readiness for 2020 bookings. It may change frequently or contain inaccurate information
Opening of Bookings for Winter Week & 5 Night Midweek
|1st||Members booking themselves in their own lodge||Member||1 Feb|
|2nd||AAC members booking in other lodges||AAC||1 March|
|3rd||Spouse or children of member accompanied by that member in own lodge||Guest||8 March|
|4th||Non-member guests accompanied by member||Guest||15 March|
- All lodges: No smoking. No pets
- All 1st priority bookings made in the 1 priority period have equal priority. Then all bookings are taken in order of receipt.
- Weekend minimum booking: Friday and Saturday nights (no single nights). Midweek is five nights, Sunday to Thursday (except Niseko).
- Refer to lodge details or booking officer for opening of bookings for summer and winter stays other than 7 or 5 nights beginning Sunday
- Refer to lodge details for variations: ie children’s rates etc
- Rates from Friday of Queen's Birthday Weekend (NSW & Vic) except where noted for individual lodges
- Restrictions on age of children for family booking priority may vary at individual lodges
- All prices include GST (except Niseko).
See rates, entry/exit times, booking officer and general booking information for each lodge
- Members of Anton, Dinner Plain, Falls Creek and Perisher are encouraged to use the online booking system that is accessible from their websites.
For bookings to be confirmed
- Current annual subscription must have been paid
- Payment in full must accompany bookings
- Different priority bookings are processed on the different dates. When lodging bookings that have different priorities, it is essential to make separate bookings and separate payments for the different priorities, otherwise your bookings will be processed at the date of the lowest priority you lodge.
Family and guests
- Non-member spouse and children of a member must be accompanied by the member. Different conditions apply to Niseko.
- The lodges are run for their members. Guests must be booked, and paid for, by their accompanying member.
Information to be supplied when making a booking
- For each applicant being booked please supply full name, sex and membership status (ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th priority).
- The dates you require and any second preference dates.
- Telephone numbers & email addresses where you can be contacted day and night. Mail & fax bookings must be on printed booking form, available on the website.
What to take
- Bookings voucher must be taken to all lodges , except where online bookings do not require them
- Most lodges provide linen in winter but require you to supply your own in summer. See individual lodge details.
- Bookings are made available only to the people specifically named on booking vouchers. Bookings are not transferable. If someone booked can’t attend, a new booking must be made through the booking agent, who will
give preference to those on the waiting list. Please don’t arrive at the lodge with a ‘transferred’booking - it won’t be accepted.
- Please notify cancellations promptly
- Applications for refunds must be made in writing to the relevant lodge committee, by the end of the season. Enclose booking agent’s cancellation voucher and original booking voucher.
|Notice of cancellation||Refund|
|More than 28 days||85%|
|14 to 28 days||75%|
|Less than 14 days||Nil|
|ACT||4 Jul - 19 Jul||26 Sep - 11 Oct|
|NSW||4 Jul - 19 Jul||26 Sep - 11 Oct|
|QLD||27 Jun - 12 Jul||19 Sep - 5 Oct|
|SA||4 Jul - 19 Jul||26 Sep - 11 Oct|
|TAS||4 Jul - 19 Jul||26 Sep - 11 Oct|
|VIC||27 Jun - 12 Jul||19 Sep - 4 Oct|
|WA||4 Jul - 19 Jul||26 Sep - 11 Oct|
AAC Interclub Race Weekend at Perisher
- Interclub race day Saturday, 5 September
- Friday & Saturday night accommodation for race weekend: Dinner & drinks provided on Saturday night, continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday. Price to be advised
- Nights of Sunday 26 July - Saturday 1 August
- All AAC members may stay at any AAC lodge at the same tariff and priority as a member of that lodge. Book from 1 February via online system or agent of booked lodge.
Most single articles can be printed using the gear/settings icon that appears near their top right corner
If you need to print out all the booking information in a single document, here is a version that is correct as of November 2019. It is a compendium of the web pages, not a format optimised for print.
This docukent has not yet been created.
The intention is for national page and each lodge page (possibly with some material hidden because it is only relevent ito the online format)
- generate raw content
- print as pdf and save
then edit pdfs into a single document which the button will link to