- Hopefully special Covid Safe provisions will no longer be required. However, if required, they may overrule published conditions including, but not limited to, obligations of members and guests, services provided, occupancy restrictions, check-in/check-out, length of bookings and cleaning surcharges.
- Peaks Challenge bicycle event weekend (10-12 March): min 2 night booking, special rate & services. BOOKED OUT, but contact booking officer in case of cancellations.
- Members & guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 18 years old at time of stay are charged at 50% adult rate.
- Children under 3 years old at time of stay are free-of-charge.
- Week is seven nights: Sunday to Saturday nights.
- Mid-Week is five nights: Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Weekend is two nights: Friday & Saturday nights.
- Included in tariffs: Continental breakfast in ski season plus full cooked breakfast Mon-Sat in winter peak season.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and rooms cleaned on departure during ski season only.
- Bookings during peak winter season of more than two continuous weeks and large guest group bookings are subject to Committee approval.
- Spa and sauna are not open in summer except for special events.
- No pets.
- Opening times for weekend and other bookings other than Week, Midweek, Opening or Race weekends
Single nights can only be booked 1 day prior
Members: 19 days prior (Monday for a weekend)
AAC reciprocal: 16 days prior (Thursday for a weekend)
Guests: 15 days prior (Friday for a weekend)
Bookings may be requested earlier, but cannot be confirmed till bookings officially open. The online booking system provides a Waitlist facility that allows you to request weekend and other short bookings ahead of the official opening time. Please take the time to read about Waitlist on the Booking Rules page of the booking system.
Contact the lodge
Phone: 03 4706 0102